Shingle roofs typically last 20-30 years. If your shinle roof has been "repaired" or "patched" multiple times it most likely needs torn off & rebuilt new.
- 10 year warrantys on complete shingle roofs.
- Our underlayments & shingle installations are the best in the roofing business.
- We use top quality roofing materials on all jobs.
- The best time to replace fasciawood & plywood is when re-roofing. We inspect every shingle roof for any rotted wood.
- Our team of professional installers will have no problem replacing any type of wood damage.
-A shingle roof should be inspected once a year for loose shingles-
Common signs it's time to inspect your shingle roof:
- 20+ years old.
- Cracking/peeling of shingles or underlayment showing.
- Shingles bent, missing, or torn.
- Signs of stains or moisture.
- Multiple loose rows of shingles
Call us for a free estimate today! (480)837-7862