Ask for a FREE ESTIMATE today!
Why Simon Roofing?
"When is the best time to re-roof my home?"Tile roofs typically last 20 years, flat roofs 5-7 years, shingle roofs 20-30 years. All roofs should be inspected once a year.
Add in a few factors:
- "What is my roofs age?"
- "Is my roof leaking?"
- "Is my roof energy efficient?"
- "When was the last time I had my roof inspected?"
- "Have I already had problems with my roof?"
- "Will my insurance actually lower if I get a NEW roof?"
The only real way to tell if you truly need a new roof on your home is by having it inspected by a licensed roofing contractor. At Simon Roofing we offer a free annual inspection with every complete job. Not only will we make sure your roof is built to last, we will keep it lasting with our inspections & various warrantys.
"Do you think my roof can last any longer?"It doesn't matter what type of roof your home has, whether it be tile, flat, shingle, or metal. The roof of your home is surely something to rely on, this is why having your roof serviced is a must, don't wait.
You may want to consider getting a complete new roof if your roofs falls under any of these conditions:
- Roof is 20+ years old.
- Cracking/peeling paper around tiles.
- Has the roof already been "patched" in the past?
- You see granules or stains, in or around the drains of your roof.
- Shingles are curled, torn, or even missing.
- Flashing, valley metals, or dripedge non-existant, or no longer functioning.